The SUV is a great type of vehicle for anyone looking to transport lots of people or cargo. However, which SUV is best for the job? With so many SUVs in the market, it can be hard to pick. Some offer more seating while others offer more cargo capacity. Here, we will list some SUVs with the highest maximum cargo capacity available to drivers. Note that for comparison purposes, we limited these vehicles to only 2019 models.
[ READ MORE: Sedans with the Best Gas Mileage ]
Top 10 2019 SUVs with the Most Cargo Capacity
- Chevrolet Suburban – 121.7 cubic feet
- GMC Yukon XL – 121.7 cubic feet
- Ford Expedition Max – 121.4 cubic feet
- Cadillac ESV – 120.9 cubic feet
- Lincoln Navigator L – 120.2 cubic feet
- Toyota Sequoia – 120.1 cubic feet
- Chevrolet Traverse – 98.2 cubic feet
- Buick Enclave – 97.6 cubic feet
- Volkswagen Atlas – 96.8 cubic feet
- Nissan Armada – 95.4 cubic feet
In the SUV class, the models listed above provide the most room for luggage with all the seats put down. No matter if you are moving, buying large items like furniture, or packing for a big road trip, your SUV needs to be ready. Even if you don’t get the very best like the Chevrolet Suburban or GMC Yukon XL, lots of SUVs are more than capable of carrying large loads.
Of course, these numbers are hard to visualize without looking at it, so stop by Auto Simple to check out our current SUV selection! The vehicles available are always changing, so if you see one you like, don’t hesitate to let us know so we can help you with your purchase! To ask us any questions you have on any of the models we have in our inventory, contact us online and we will be happy to help.