Thanksgiving Dinner Checklist
Thanksgiving Day is almost here and is that time of the year where you have to prepare the best dinner for your friends and family! Our team at Auto Simple, a Buy Here Pay Here dealership in Chatanooga, TN, has prepared a checklist for you to help you prepare yourself better for the Thanksgiving dinner. Keep reading to learn more in the same!
Tips to help you prepare for Thanksgiving dinner
Thanksgiving Day is often considered as the kick-start day for the fun-filled holiday season that follows. And the Thanksgiving dinner is the main attraction for the day.
- Plan ahead – Make sure that you are planning ahead of time and purchasing the necessary items required for dinner and check on the guestlist twice and confirm their availability.
- Decide on the menu – Have a checklist of items you are planning to have on the table for the Thanksgiving dinner. The general items in this menu would include cranberry sauce, corn pudding, salads, pumpkin pie, gravy, mashed potatoes, and Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Clean your freezer – To keep your food as fresh as possible, make sure that you are cleaning up the freezer upfront and storing the make-ahead dishes and other ingredients inside it.
- Plan the seating and table arrangement – As you already have the list of guests coming for dinner, make sure you have a large enough table, else rent one for the occasion. Also, you could also set up a children’s table if necessary.
- Thanksgiving turkey – Take extra care of the Thanksgiving turkey as it is the crown jewel dish on the dinner table. Make sure you get the best meat by reserving it early as you can because this item can run out of stock really quick as it is the holiday season.
Visit Auto Simple in Chattanooga, TN
Please drop by the Auto Simple dealership in Chattanooga, TN, if you are planning to own a used vehicle this holiday season. Please contact our friendly and knowledgeable customer care team if you have any auto-related questions or information requests.